Support My BlogSupport My Blog

Project Tupolev Ilyushin Il-62M









Download 


Ilyushin Il-62M Vim Airlines with several custom features (e.g. extendable/retratable landing light, tail support, etc.) - Captain, Copilot and Navigator Panel - custom Autopilot - authentic NV-PB Navigation System with several modes incl. the standard maneuver mode (rectangular approach pattern). - Interial Navigation System I-21 INS - KLN-90B GPS (Beta) - Weather radar 'Groza' - custom Joystick Setup device - a lot of unique features, e.g. landing gear tail support, custom elevator and stabilizer handling - continuous Flaps operation - authentic reverse thrust control (icl. opening/closing of reverser doors), reverse selectable when airborne - flight data record - basic soundset.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! the exact air koryo plane i saw in a picture, looks so real

torecarca said...

great job! well done.

Salvatore

Russell said...

Please help me... I can't get the skin to load.

nima442 said...

ohh sound of the plane doesent work!
everything else is awesome though.
what am I doing wrong? i really like the sound of this beast!!!!!

Donate Me
Booking.com Booking.com