Support My BlogSupport My Blog

FS 2004 - Tupolev TU-144 Complete Package






FS2004 Tupolev TU-144 Complete Package 2.0. Soviet supersonic passenger aircraft. First flight in 1968, two months before the western Concorde. Also known as "Concordski" or "Charger". Four versions included: standard, improved and NASA version plus a never completed modernized version. New fully functional virtual cockpit, new 2D panel with INS, autoland and many other features. Many new customized XML animations. Sound files recorded on two different types of real running TU144 engines.

FSX TU 144 --->

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When I load this aircraft on FSX it closes automatically really fast. Do you know why, I need an answer to that ASAP.

john said...

I'm Sorry.This Aircraft Is For FS2004 Only.You Can Download FSX TU-144 ---> http://fsusa.blogspot.com/2010/09/fs-x-tupolev-tu-144.html

Unknown said...

I can't download the FSX version of this Tu-144 - when I click download it just displays as 404 not found. Maybe is a problem with the website. Can you find out why?

Donate Me
Booking.com Booking.com